Economic System and The Changing Global Map of Economic Activity.
Locational Analysis I: Why Land is a Unique Commodity, Bid Rent Curves, Patterns of Land Use, The Real World and Modifications.
Locational Analysis II: Losch’s Model of Location, Smith’s Spatial Margins of Profitability Model
Locational Analysis III: The Hotelling Model, Losch’s Modifications of Central Place Theory.
Locational Analysis IV: The Case of Corporate Headquarters.
Transportation and Spatial Interaction: Ullman’s Principles of Spatial Interaction, and Alternative Principles for Information Flows, Transportation Route/ Network Location and Growth, Transportation Pricing Systems, Transportation Costs, and Their Effect on the Location of Economic Activity.
Economies: Why Activities Cluster in Cities, The Spatial-economic Structure of Cities. Regional Economy: Classification, Growth and Development
- Goudie, A. (1993): The Nature of the Environment, Blackwell Publishers, UK.
- Haggett, P. (1975): Geography: A Modern Synthesis, Harper & Row, New York.
- Hanink, Dean. (1997). Principles and Applications of Economic Geography: Economy, Policy, Environment. Toronto: John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Hartshorn, T. A. and Alexander, J.W (1994): Economic Geography, Prentice – Hall, New Delhi.
- Jhingan, M. L. (1994): The Economics of Development & Planning, Konark Publishers, Delhi.
- Barnes, T. J. (1996). Logics of dislocation: models, metaphors and meanings of economic space. New York: Guilford.
- Cook, P. (2004). Follow the thing: Papaya. Antipode 36, 642-64.
- Dicken, P. (2007). Global shift: Mapping the changing contours of the world economy. New York: Guilford.
- Gibson-Graham, J.-K. (1996). The end of capitalism (as we knew it): A feminist critique of political economy. Oxford: Blackwell.
- Harvey, D. (1982). The limits to capital. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
- Leyshon, A. and Thrift, N. 1997. Money.space: Geographies of monetary transformation. London: Routledge.
- Massey, D. (1984). Spatial divisions of labour: Social structures and the geography of production. London: MacMillan.
- McDowell, L. (1997). Capital culture: Gender at work in the city. Oxford: Blackwell.
- Peck, J. 1996. Work place: Social regulation of labor markets. New York: Guilford.
- Saxenian, A. (1994). Regional advantage: Culture and competition in Silicon Valley and Route 128. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press.
- Schoenberger, E. (1997). The cultural crisis of the firm. Oxford: Blackwell.
- Scott, A. J. (1988). Flexible production systems and regional development: the rise of new industrial spaces in North America and Western Europe. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research 12,171-85.