|Course ID||Course Name||Instructor||Room Number||Time|
|GELb 211||Research Methods and Field Study in Human Geography and Environment – I||Dr. Md. Humayun Kabir||203||1:30-2:20 P.M (Monday)|
1. Selecting and Defining Research Problem
2. Preparing Research Design/Outline
3 Reviewing Literatures
4. Data Collection in Human Geography & Environment: Field Survey and Sampling. Selection of Sites, Questionnaire Designing and Interviewing Techniques. Observation, Field Recording Tchniques, Rapid Geographical Appraisal (RGA).
5. Analyzing & Interpretation of Data; Data Processing, Analysis and Interpretation
6. Designing and Writing the Report: Report Writing based on filed survey on any Research Issue on Human Geography and Environment.
7. References: Techniques, Footnotes, Bibliography sources.
1. Cargill, M. and O’Connor, P., 2009. Writing Scientific Research Articles: Strategy & Steps, Wiley-Blackwell Inc., Australia.
2. Chapin, P.G., 2004. Research Projects and Research Proposals, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK.
3. Corbetta, P., 2003. Social Research: Theory, Methods and Techniques, Sage Publications, London.