|Course ID||Course Name||Instructor||Room Number||Time|
|GELb 209||Geomatic Survey-II||Dr. Kazi Md. FazlulHaq; Dr. Nahid Rezwana; Md. Amran Hossan||203 & Field Work||2:30-4:50 P.M. (Tuesday)|
1. Introduction: Principles and Concepts of Geomatic survey
2. Levels and leveling: Definition, classification, terminology; Adjustment of level; Procedure of leveling operation; Effect of Curvature & refraction on leveling; Errors in leveling; Types of leveling.
3. Contouring: Definition; Characteristics of Contour; Methods of Contouring.
4. Introduction to Total Station Survey: Introduction to the machine; Setting up the machine; Methods of Angle Measurement; Methods of Coordinate Measurement; Principles of Operation
5. Introduction to GPS Survey; Working principles of GPS receiver; Different features of GPS receiver; Operational processes related to GPS survey
Engr. Ismail Hossain & Md. Nuruddin, Advanced Surveying Porosh Prokashon, Dhaka
Engr. M. Shahjahan & Eng. M.A.Aziz, A Text Book of Surveying, Hafiz Book Center, New Market, Dhaka
J.Uren and W.F.Price 2006 Surveying for Engineers; Palgrave, Macmillan
Barry F. Kavanagh, 2003 Prentice Hall