PROFESSIONAL RECORDS: Lecturer, Department of Geography and Environment, University of Dhaka since July, 2018 to present.
· M.Sc., Department of Geography and Environment (Stream: Urban Planning and Development), University of Dhaka, Bangladesh, 2014, CGPA 3.97 (First Position) Thesis entitled: Study On The Children’s Use Of And Accessibility To Open Space For Recreational Activities On The Dhaka South City Corporation Area,Supervisor: Professor Dr. Nurul Islam Nazem.
· B.Sc. (Hons.), Department of Geography and Environment, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh, 2013, CGPA 3.75 (Third Position).
GRANTS AND AWARDS
- Achieved “Deans Award” in recognition of academic excellence in Bachelor of Science examination.
- Awarded “Faizunnessa Kabiruddin Rahmani Memorial Foundation Scholarship”for being the top scorer in “Planning and Development” stream based on Bachelor of Science examination to partially support the successful accomplishment of master’s thesis.
- Awarded “General Scholarship” for securing remarkable position in merit list in Higher Secondary examination.
Thailand, Malaysia, South Korea, Singapore, India (Three Times).
Attended as a paper presenter on ' China, South and Southeast Asian Conference on Environmental and Ecological Risk Management', held in Dhaka, Bangladesh on 2018.
Attended in 'The KWSE/APNN International Young Woman Scientist Camp 2017' from August 31 to September 2, in Seoul, South Korea, as a representative of 'Women in Science and Engineering (WiES)- Bangladesh' program.